• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with Frozen Blast (immediate response please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
FIXED! Help with Frozen Blast

Is there a way we can make this spell not lag so much in game? It would be appreciated if the problem could be resolved quickly to fix the lag that comes with its casting.

• Frozen Blast
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Frozen Blast (Dummy Ability)
    • Actions
      • Set Degree = 0.00
      • Set Casting_unit = (Casting unit)
      • Advanced - Create a special effect rain using Abilities\Spells\Human\Blizzard\BlizzardTarget.mdl as model and (Position of (Triggering unit)) as center, 750.00 as radius and let it have a total number of 5 effects
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of Casting_unit) at (Position of Casting_unit) facing (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Turn collision for (Last created unit) Off
      • Unit - Add Frozen Blast (Actual Ability) to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Degree = (Degree + 60.00)
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave ((Position of Casting_unit) offset by 300.00 towards Degree degrees)
      • Wait 0.25 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of Casting_unit) at (Position of Casting_unit) facing (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add Crippling Frost (Frozen Blast) to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Thunder Clap

Last edited:
Level 18
Yes, I'm glad you could help me! I can't believe I didn't think to change to Carrion sooner ^_^.

And this is what the fix looks like, completely lag free:

frozenblast.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.