• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with evolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So, I'm creating a Digimon map. Well, the characters you choose are rookies(Agumon, Veemon, Gabumon, Patamon). I been thinking about how to evolve them into champion, ultimate, mega. But I can't seem to figure out a way to create an evolve system. I'm still a starter on creating maps.

How would the triggers be like? Can someone help? Thanks.

Level 20
Omg... It would be nice to have a good evolve system.

As the other said, trigger it. It's easier. It depends a bit on the way you want them to evolve.. Based on kills, experience, life, abilities used, distance traveled, timelife, or all of them together.... Do the abilities of the First Unit remains in the second with the same levels, or the other unit has different abilities?, etc... Think about the whole package and let us know so we can give you more precise advices.

Status
Not open for further replies.