• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with editing a system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi,

I found this system http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...prev=status=a&search=missile&d=list&r=20&t=65 that I want to use for my map but there's a few edits I need to make.

I've tried myself but I just can't seem to work it out :/

For a start I don't need to have the attack type and damage type variables as the damage is always Chaos and Universal, speed can be removed as that can just be a constant of 25. However I do need to store an attack and damage type but these are custom and would be sting variables.

The main thing I need from this is that spells will always hit obstacles, meaning the variable can be removed. But instead I want to add a part where it will hit any unit along it's path, so it will collide with units. This I want to be configurable.

2 other variables I would like to add would be "Status Type" and "Status Chance".

If anyone is willing to help me make these changes that would be very much appreciated, otherwise I'll just keep trying on my own!

Status
Not open for further replies.