• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with custom icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I imported my icons and stuff and put them in for my spells. When i click the + to learn a spell they show up fine, but when I click the + without any skill points they just show up as green boxes, I have the icon in the Art - Icon - Normal and Research. What's the problem?

Level 2
Did you write down the path right and use the right razors /\/() well maybe you did if you did the oath right then i dont know

Level 5
Bloop said:
I imported my icons and stuff and put them in for my spells. When i click the + to learn a spell they show up fine, but when I click the + without any skill points they just show up as green boxes, I have the icon in the Art - Icon - Normal and Research. What's the problem?

you dl or imported the different files, there are off screen and show screen, you need to use the right files.

Status
Not open for further replies.