• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with Chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well what i need a spell that when an enemy unit attacks my unit give him 10% to counter attack dealing X1 my units agillit this is what i got.

• Counter Attack 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Counter-Attack
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn on Counter Attack 2 <gen>

And this is the second part:

• Counter Attack 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Counter-Attack
    • Actions
      • Set counter_caster = (Attacked unit)
      • Set counter_target = (Attacking unit)
      • Set chance_counter = (Random integer number between 10 and 10)
      • Unit - Cause counter_caster to damage counter_target, dealing (Real(((Agility of counter_caster (Include bonuses)) x 1))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

Level 17
(Ability being cast) Equal to Counter-Attack
This line is crap.
Instead use this:
Level of attacked unit's Counter Attack Ability == 1

Set chance_counter = (Random integer number between 10 and 10)
This line is crap.
Instead use this:

Set chance_counter = (Random integer number between 1 and 10)
If chance_counter == 1 then
Unit - Cause counter_caster to damage counter_target, dealing (Real(((Agility of counter_caster (Include bonuses)) x 1))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

Level 11
Note: please when you write trigger in your posts, don't put a space before "Events", "Conditions" and "Actions".
  • Events:
    • Unit - A unit is attacked
  • Conditions:
    • Boolean - Unit has ability
  • Actions:
    • If Random integer number (between 1 and 10) equal to (1) then do (Cause (Attacked unit) to deal damage to (Attacking unit) of type Normal and value of (Agility X level of ability)....)..
I see you are plotting something there about your project heh? Could you tell us something about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.