• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help With Building build Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello guys i'm back i haven't been in touch with HW for i think about a week now so here i am with another Unit animation problem well..... not exactly a unit but a building as you can see in my thread title and what i have done is i made a build animation to a building using Magos editor and unexpectedly i have succesfully made them well not succesfuly i have made some bugs in the build animation as well as the Decay,Portrait,Stand and Death animation of these buildings so i wanted a Good Modeler to help me fix this problem of mine.
i have added their BLP's just in case someone wants to test it in the WE if you guys have any questions regarding to this problem feel free to ask me.

Attachments

• 1perfectDraeneibarrack.mdx
    58.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 1builddhouse.mdx
    19.6 KB · Views: 32
  • dbarrack.blp
    65.9 KB · Views: 28
  • dhouse.blp
    94.8 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.