• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Build Animation Bug on Forsaken Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello guys just a random question that's fit enough to be asked in this forum. Can anyone tell me why the Royal Laboratory model's build animation is bugged?
ucOPXGF.jpg

SJ4y2i1.jpg

Level 9
That may be, but I have no idea.
You might give it a try. There is no way around it in the future anyway.
I'm abit curious though curse of the forsaken v3.0 (which is the latest version of the campaign) also has this issue even if you have the latest version so why is this?

I'm abit curious though curse of the forsaken v3.0 (which is the latest version of the campaign) also has this issue even if you have the latest version so why it this?

Maybe you have an older version of the model itself?
Exporting something from a map is usually not a good way to get the latest stuff.

Level 9
Maybe you have an older version of the model itself?
Exporting something from a map is usually not a good way to get the latest stuff.
Well i never heard uji(what that guy's name again) updating he's tomb of relics deratives bundle which is where the royal laboratory model i think originaly came from? Correct me if i'm wrong. (I haven't dowloaded it though because as i have said i just exported this model from a map which is old by the way)

Level 21
Level 9
Apparently it's easier to make a thread and just complain about the bug.

What he says:

What he actually means:
How did you even get into my head?! You read my mind LOL! Anyway i have put aside my laziness and have already downloaded it and unexpectedly the bug is gone now.

How did you even get into my head?! You read my mind LOL! Anyway i have put aside my laziness and have already downloaded it and unexpectedly the bug is gone now.

Oh no, downloading from the model maker themselves and not ripping model from someone else map without permission works?! I am surprised! (not really)
And yet you are still posting and wasting your and our all time!

Status
Not open for further replies.