• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help With Battlent? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok, I just got Windows 7 and I couldn't open the Warcraft III battlenet. So, I bought 2 new copies of Warcraft III and it still doesn't work. What the hell do I do?
Error Message is always: Unable to Connect to Battlenet
You are trying to connect to an invalid server. If you have a modem connect to the internet manually.

Anyone know what to do? Im running it as admin :goblin_cry:

Level 11
Run it as an admin. If that won't work then your country won't let you access battle.net. Yes, some countries do not allow online play.

I really don't think he moved... he only said he got windows 7.. might have something to do with registry files or ur anti virus program.. but i suggest looking up this problem on google or maybe youtube... this happened to my friend, and no solution is yet to be found, sorry =/

Status
Not open for further replies.