• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with an trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I made an fairly easy trigger, but have found one flaw. Where is the trigger that allows one to give an ability within the hero buttons selection? (1.2.3 rank) for i have tried Add Unit Ability, however-that added rank one and that only. Tried Hero-Learn skill, and nothing happened at all.

I would appriciate help with this... it is very annoying.

Level 4
Afraid it is not so. Tried that as well and... well, it still did not come up. Thing is... The ability i want my hero to be able to click and train (1.2.3) is not showing up in it. More skill points does not help for invisible abilities ^^ appriciate your attempt though, i really do.

Level 4
I found another way to give the exact same in-game effect, friend

Instead of "adding"... By letting the hero have -all- the abilities from start, and remove the two others with an side trigger it should give the same in-game experience.

I am poor with technical things, but i am witty. Thank you for your help anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.