• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help with -agi,str,int max command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
which event condition and action would i have to activeate to get a command like -agi max to work -agi max would use up the persons gold to buy agility from the tome shop i saw it in a game it would work grteat wiht my cheap tomes
ty for ur help

Level 3
I hope you can see what is events and what is action.
I havent given you all the actions, but at least the events needed to trigger the trigger
  • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -agi max as An exact match
  • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -agi as An exact match
If you want to buy a specified amount agi tomes, you can do this
6 because thats where the number should start, and 10 because you probably wont order more than a 5 digit number (0-99999)
  • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -agi as A substring
  • Set Amount = (Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 6, 10))))

Level 3
I hope you can see what is events and what is action.
I havent given you all the actions, but at least the events needed to trigger the trigger
  • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -agi max as An exact match
  • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -agi as An exact match
If you want to buy a specified amount agi tomes, you can do this
6 because thats where the number should start, and 10 because you probably wont order more than a 5 digit number (0-99999)
  • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -agi as A substring
  • Set Amount = (Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 6, 10))))

thnx i got the first part player 1 red types msg. but where is the set amount integer part at? i searched it and it wasnt in actions or anywhere

Level 3
First you create a variable as integer
then u set that variable to be
conversion from string to integer
the string that should be converted is a substring
the substring is the event response - entered chat string

Status
Not open for further replies.