• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help With A Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi ok I need some help with my spell I am creating. Ok my base spell is thunder clap but i've changed it heaps. It damages all enemy units in 550 range. Now, I also want it to heal all friendly units in 550 range. Is it possible to make it so when I cast a spell, the hero auto casts another spell, because that way I can use a healing spell (essence of blight) at the same time as thunder clap. That is what I am thinking, but is there another way incase that is not possible? Like a trigger which heals all units within 550 of the caster. Anything will work, will rep, I can even send you the map of what I have done so far. Cheers.

Bobo :thumbs_up:

Ham

Ham

Level 5
first of all you must have an ability that heals all units within that range

i got u a question, that unit has this ability? (healing one)

Level 13
in short, a dummy is an invisible, uncontrollable unit (locust ability), which has the ability you need, you create the unit at the position of the hero(clean leak), add a 1 sec expiration timer to it, order it to cast your spell and you're done

Level 5
Wow your second idea is really good dr.super.good. Could you please quickly make a rough job of the trigger and link it here so I can copy it. Otherwise i'll use dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.