• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help viewing two multiboards at same time for RPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I am making a RPG adaptation of White Wolf's pen n paper game Vampire:The Masquerade. I am trying to create and view simultanuously two multiboard for player 1 (game master or storyteller), but I cannot view them has the second multiboard created takes the same position ingame as the first one created.

So can somoene help me solve my problem. I have already looked in previous post and the answer where either to complicated or to fragmental for me to understand.

So my questions;

1) If possible create two multiboard viewable only by player 1(red)?

Else

2) If it is to a complicated trigger programming for multiboards to be viewable by player 1 only, can atleast I get the multiboards viewable by all players simultanuously?

Thanks ! I am not newbie with triggers but I dunno much about jass so please be really specific where to find what in game editor and a step by step solution.

Level 5
IMPOSSIBLE TO DO!

This is not TharadOr
This is Jack_Sparrow_Evo.

No way to do dude.
but you can createa Learderboard
and Multiboard
and Windowboard.
but you can setup multifunctions to 1 leaderboard.
Both kills.
Both Gold.
Both units (for example)

Status
Not open for further replies.