• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HELP]- Unable to download NVIDIA Broadcast app

Level 1
Hi friends, I am unable to download NVIDIA Broadcast app on my Windows 11 PC. Has anyone used this app before? Please help

Level 29
NVIDIA Broadcast app relies a lot on Ray-Tracing features, hence it only works on the NVIDIA RTX graphics card (not the GTX graphics card). You'll also need a good system (8-Core CPU with 16 GB RAM or higher), plus the most recent graphic drivers, as they're very essential for this app.

Here's the full system requirements for NVIDIA Broadcast app (taken from the official site). The latest Broadcast app version, I think, it's 1.4.0:
Platform: Windows 11 64-bit (older Windows OS are NOT officially supported).
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, Quadro RTX 3000, TITAN RTX or higher.
RAM: 8 GB RAM or higher (though, I recommend using 16 GB of RAM to avoid memory leaks).
CPU: Recommended: Intel Core i5 8600, AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or higher
Driver: NVIDIA Studio Driver 526.98, Game Ready Driver 526.47, NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver 526.67, and above.
Internet connectivity during installation.

Level 1
NVIDIA Broadcast app relies a lot on Ray-Tracing features, hence it only works on the NVIDIA RTX graphics card (not the GTX graphics card). You'll also need a good system (8-Core CPU with 16 GB RAM or higher), plus the most recent graphic drivers, as they're very essential for this app.

Here's the full system requirements for NVIDIA Broadcast app (taken from the official site). The latest Broadcast app version, I think, it's 1.4.0:
Platform: Windows 11 64-bit (older Windows OS are NOT officially supported).
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, Quadro RTX 3000, TITAN RTX or higher.
RAM: 8 GB RAM or higher (though, I recommend using 16 GB of RAM to avoid memory leaks).
CPU: Recommended: Intel Core i5 8600, AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or higher
Driver: NVIDIA Studio Driver 526.98, Game Ready Driver 526.47, NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver 526.67, and above.
Internet connectivity during installation.
Thank you so much @Ravager16829 for approving my post.

Obviously, it is impossible to download NVIDIA Broadcast app, if you dont have NVIDIA graphics card.
I have a NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1650 Super graphic card with 2*8 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM. Processor - AMD Ryzen 5 3400G

But the fact is I was searching on Google that how to download this and found some articles like this one. Would you please suggest if this guide is helpful to follow. Also they recommended this article Lataa NVIDIA Broadcast -sovellus to download NVIDIA broadcast app. This is the official link to download this?

I am a little bit confused if after downloading this, if there is any technical error to my PC. So if you assure me , I can try it out.

Level 29
Obviously, it is impossible to download NVIDIA Broadcast app, if you dont have NVIDIA graphics card.
I have a NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1650 Super graphic card with 2*8 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM. Processor - AMD Ryzen 5 3400G
Yes, you are correct. You can only use the NVIDIA Broadcast app on a system with NVIDIA GPU, and that GPU must be the RTX series.

The RTX 3050 might be counted as the RTX series, despite the fact it's the mid-end graphics card (just like your GTX 1650 Super), but I highly suggest getting a very good RTX GPU with at least 8 GB of VRAM (RTX 3050 is 6 GB of VRAM, I think). This app literally eats the VRAM usage due to the how massive RT assets are.

Also, I don't really suggest having a processor with integrated graphics like Ryzen 5 2400G (with Radeon Vega APU), as the integrated graphics driver may conflict with your dedicated graphics' driver. The most recent Intel Core CPUs with the "F" suffixes and AMD Ryzen CPUs without "G" suffixes don't have an integrated graphics, though, so it's the best choice to have ONLY one dedicated graphics, along with said non-IGP CPUs to make this app fully working.

Also they recommended this article Lataa NVIDIA Broadcast -sovellus to download NVIDIA broadcast app. This is the official link to download this?
That's the official download link, folks. There's no other way to download the NVIDIA Broadcast app aside from that one.