• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help to make a charge with AOE ground target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello guys I'm having some trouble on making a charge spell that has an AOE target ground, or something like the ultimate of Malphite in LOL if some of you might knew that. I'm trying to practice using this system :fp: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...v-230220/?prev=search=charge&d=list&r=20&t=65 Yes I'm trying to make a spell similar to ''Malphite's Unstoppable Force spell'' but not with spell ability damage, just the charge spell that will send enemies on the ground up in the air. However before I could achieve that, first I want to make the target ability to AOE. Need help guys...

Level 9
should be in WEHZ unless you have problems regarding the spell triggers

is the base ability channel? if so, there's an option to include a targeting circle in the object editor. it's in Data - Options, i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.