• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Help request] Thing 'bout WE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello Hive,
I am a beginner terrainer and I would like to prove myself to the community but my best ideas are always cut off.
I need just to know 2 things that pissed me off:

1st one: In italian I can't find that "Light from Above" doodad. Really, the model, the doodad, they aren't there. Maybe compile a map with it in the WE's Object Editor? Thank you very much :cool:.

2nd one: Those trees: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f278/terrain-advanced-lighting-53574/. I really can't manage to find them.

Thanks in advance for all who will help me.

Level 36
Well nobody else here but me and others who moderate this section can help you, because you're on the global ignore list for whatever reason.

Anyways, the Light from Above model path (in the UTM) is LightCircle.mdx or LightCircle45g.mdx (for the tilted version).

The tree I used is barrensarbre.mdx

Status
Not open for further replies.