• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I made a spell based of raise dead and also had a unit with pick up corpse and cargo hold (meat wagon) ability, and aparently the ability raise dead can resurect corpse while the in a transport, problem is, ocasionly (not all the time) when it raises dead from the transport thing the transport thing disapears, and won't react to any triggers or anything, just disapears, anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?

Level 6
Ever heard of a meat wagon?

You know, that undead thing that can exhume corpses (actually that's a graveyard, but who cares, ignore this part but it's relative to his question anyway) and pick up corpses? I think that's what his is.

Level 3
no no, sry i was a bit tired last night, it is a unit that carries the corpses, you know like a meat wagon does? or like a zeplin does? (with corpses instead of live units though) also there another unit that has a raise dead ability from necromancer, and apparently when i set raise dead type ability to autocast it resurects corpses that are being transported with the other unit, right out of inventory type thing, but when it does this it occasionally makes the unit carrying the corpses disapear. Also in answer to time limit thing it is imediatly removed via a trigger. That make any more sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.