• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i want to make like... a animation? or w/e i dont know what it goes under but anyway make like a animation so it can b used as a spell i.e. making a firebolt zigzag and do circles before it hits the target . kinda like making custom spells bout how the spell goes like... if u get what i mean. If you understand what im saying can u tell me where to go to read tuturials and if i need programs to do it.

o yea and can ya use milkshape for warcraft 3?

omfg no one wants to help. THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
To make a firebolt do zig zags and circles you might need to make a trigger based spell. Although i dont see the point of making at trigger just to make a firebolt do zig zags and circles. Maybe add more on to that spell so it might be worth making. If anyone makes it.

And yes, you can use Milkshape to make models for Wc3.

Status
Not open for further replies.