• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Please help! Need a models!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
HI! Whoever can make models please make me a Basch, Vaan, and Fran model from Final Fantasy 12, the newest. I would make it myself but I don't have the correct programs. If u can make them please email me at

[email protected]

if u can make models but dont know what those characters look like, email me and Ill send some pics. THX whoever can help!

-Pr0-MazeR

Level 4
what

Why dont u change ur FACE so IT doesnt look like CRAP!

lol BURNAGE

j/k, well, I wouldve but my pic posting thing doesnt work, anti virus whatever protection thing, trust me, i cant.

Level 45
i aint teh best... or any other stuff peoplez says about me being pro or any other crap like that.

and i dont want to do modeling unless i want to.. alot of my works are gifts,experiments or venting (tank was gift to sentryIII, but then people OMG OMG MORE MOREZ)

i mainly just do art now..rarely fan art..just ..mainly personal or experimenting art..

so i suggests you go to wc3c, they have alot of modelers over there..but those modelers..arnt robots, they have lifes..and they care not for selfish people who arnt serious about their maps..so be careful just in case you act like that and post there :shock:
they will tear you apart..sorta.

Status
Not open for further replies.