• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am trying to make a windwalk spell that I can turn off and I think that it can be done without triggers but I don't know why it doesn't work. I have changed the gameplay constants so where it says "Can deactivate windwalk" to true and I have changed the Order string turn off to unwindwalk and I have also changed the "Art-button position-turn off X and Y" to the same as "Art-Button positions-turn on"

So what am I doing wrong?

Level 11
Umm... You cannot change spells like that. You have to base it on already an activating/deactivating spell :wink:. I already have a Barrier Template which might help you but you need to add a secondary skill which also orders the unit to deactivate the spell if the caster attacks. Bonus damage can be done with adding aditional effect above caster and... Damaging the attacked unit ;).

Level 3
Look in the Gameplay constants. It has a true\false box that says whether or not it can be deactivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.