• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Please! w3n and w3x file problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello there
Please if anybody can help me I would really appreciate it.... So I've been working on a map for over a year. I worked on my old pc and upgraded recently but lost everything.
However I did back the map up on a usb. I can edit it and open it. My only problem is I want to add it to my custom campaign but every time I click on the button linked with the map it goes in and a few seconds later it just takes me back to the loading screen with the buttons. Nothing happens
I think I'm certain it's to do with the w3x and/or w3n/w3m files or something

Would greatly appreciate any help I can get, like I've said, it's more than a years work

Level 29
Hello there
Please if anybody can help me I would really appreciate it.... So I've been working on a map for over a year. I worked on my old pc and upgraded recently but lost everything.
However I did back the map up on a usb. I can edit it and open it. My only problem is I want to add it to my custom campaign but every time I click on the button linked with the map it goes in and a few seconds later it just takes me back to the loading screen with the buttons. Nothing happens
I think I'm certain it's to do with the w3x and/or w3n/w3m files or something

Would greatly appreciate any help I can get, like I've said, it's more than a years work
Which versions of Warcraft III are you using?
If you mean 1.32 (aka Reforged), then sadly you're out of life. There is NO custom campaigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.