• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

HELP ON TRIGGER OR ABILITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I realy need help on a trigger or a ability. its very simple i just have a brain cramp and cant think of how to do it. I need a 12 units(ne from each color) to loose 1 life every sec through out the whole game,but they can heal by eating. i just dont know how to do it. also i need a trigger that if any unit reaches 200 mana he will die (havent tried that but ive spent a ton of time on this map already and i want to take a break for a lil while). thnx a ton guys. (plz answer this message)

Level 5
Shadow_Talon said:
I realy need help on a trigger or a ability. its very simple i just have a brain cramp and cant think of how to do it. I need a 12 units(ne from each color) to loose 1 life every sec through out the whole game,but they can heal by eating. i just dont know how to do it. also i need a trigger that if any unit reaches 200 mana he will die (havent tried that but ive spent a ton of time on this map already and i want to take a break for a lil while). thnx a ton guys. (plz answer this message)

Hmm never tried this but i think this trigger should work.

Events
Every 1 seconds of the game
Conditions
Actions
For each integer A from 1 to 12 do actions
Loop Actions
Player - set life of players integer A - 1%

try this if it work cause i dont have the world edit here cant remember exactly

when play reach 200 mana to make players die see if this work

Events
Every 10 seconds of the game
Conditions
Actions
If all conditions are true then do then actions else do else actions
If Conditions
Triggering units mana equal to 200 or greater
Then Actions
Unit - Kill triggering units
Else Actions
Do nothing

try these if you have not try it,, this is a clue for you ,,try play wit the triggers i think it might work,

Level 3
thnx man i havent got them to work yet but they sound like they should my guy didnt die and on the life loosin thing i dont know if u mean -1% or 1% wont let me do -1 but the 1 isnt workin ill try to mess wid it but if u can figure it out and tell me that would be great. also just a sec ago(before i put in triggers)my guy was building and he just stoped and wont finish the building it was workin b4 and i dont know whats wrong. thnx a ton man

Status
Not open for further replies.