• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help on this Map XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I kinda making a map(actually i just edited if from another map, that i'm sure that it was also edited from another map. XD) When i play single player, i dont experience lag. But when me and my friends are testing it, looking for any bugs, the whole game beomes laggy. Too much delay. T_T I know that the problem is in the triggers, But i don't know what trigger is the cause. So i'm gonna ask for assistance. Can you check my map? Just need to know what's the problem.

P.S.:grin:

"The Chronicles"

View attachment The Chronicles v5.6.w3x

You might find some spells or systems similar to the ones already made. I downloaded them but i haven't given them credits yet. I'm going to add the credits once the map is already finished.

And one more thing, i'm not using WEU. im just using World Editor of Frozen Throne. XD

Level 6
thnx alot, if you could suggest anything about the game, can you please post it. That would be really appreciated. Thnx. XD

Level 8
well it starts to lagg a bit after like 10min but not that hard... you mabey got a slow computer(i got 5 sites and a massive map on wen i tesetd it) there is mabey some un nessesary triggers working i the backround? cant find any thing.

Level 4
lagging after x minutes - sounds like leak problems. Would also explain why you lag more when you test with friends, cuz theres more players with more trigger fires, hence more leaks n more lag. I've experienced this also in my map :sad: Fix up the leaks (could be quite a hassle =/) and see if it helps.

Level 6
i'm going to make another map. I will just put the triggers one by one so i can see which trigger is causing the lag. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.