• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help on an Upgrading Trigger. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have tryed EotA, and i kinda liked it. Especially the upgrading system. I'm making a map right now titled "The Chronicles"(well, actually i just edited the map from another map that i am sure that it was also edited from other maps. XD). I want to put a sytem like that although slightly different. So i want upgrading sytem work like this:

There is a specific building that will act as the forgery. That building has item inventory(6 slots) and a skill that upgrades the item that you put in that building. If it is possible, only one building will act as a forgery. All players can use it.

The other shops, will sell upgrading items. Like Ores, Gems, etc. This items are needed to upgrade a normal item to a unique and powerful item. At this point, you will realize that a singl item has a variety of upgraded items. Some example would be like, a sword can be upgraded to an ice sword, fire sword, lightning sword, etc.

So please, can you help me with this?

P.S.

If you have any other references regarding about this thread, that you think can help me, please give me the link. Thnx. XD

Level 8
well for the forge you can use a trigger thats starts like this...,

events
unit aqires an item
conditions
actions
if-then ells(multiply)
IF
item aquired equall to ------
aquiring unit equall to-----
THEN

i know that its really crappy but i dont have the we here(in school) so i will update this tomorrow=))

Status
Not open for further replies.