• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help on how to open origional campaign maps so i can edit and make em multiplayer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Yeah, i would really love if somone could tell me how i get to the campaign maps EG. Like the Frozen Throne Origional Campaigns, EG. one where ur arthas and u gotta take control of the 4 obolisks before illidan.. I would be very greatful! If anyone can help me, post a reply please. :D

:wthumbsup: :wgrin: :wsmile:

Level 12
I think you need an mpq extractor or something to get them. Or you can just go here:http://www.warcraft.org/maps/

WARNING: very hard to find these maps cause they are split up and there are tons of others maps. Go single player i think and then go 38-40 you have the old and new orc campaign. They are in alfabetical order. I think...

(sry for any bad spelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.