• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys, I'm sorry to put this here, but I don't know where else to put it. I had an attack on my computer yesterday and a map I've been working on was stolen and today I logged on to battle.net and someone else had posted it! What should I do? I still have all the original files! How do I prevent this from happening again?

Level 3
I would hunt the guy who posted it down. Report him to, The hive, w3campaigns, and every other warcraft III Modding site. Id tell blizzard and give everyone proof that its your map. Unless of course its a really small map, and didnt take much effort to make. i dunno man ur kinda screwed for this one :( gl anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.