• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Help needed on trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
My gf and I are currently working on a map and she wanted me to make a "merchant ship" that will move from an island in the middle of the map to our respective bases. My problems is that the ship gets hung up when it gets to the region Path 1 <gen> and acts like it wants to head back to its spawn point. Is there any way to prevent this from happening and have the ship travel from 1 point to another with out it stopping or heading back to its spawn point? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's what my trigger looks like:

Skull Island Merchant Ship
Events
Time - Every 30.00 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Unit - Create 1 Merchant Ship for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Skull Island Merchant Ship Spawn <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees

Movement
Events
Unit - A unit enters Skull Island Merchant Ship Spawn <gen>
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Merchant Ship
Actions
Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Move To (Center of Path 1 <gen>)

Path 1
Events
Unit - A unit enters Path 1 <gen>
Conditions
Actions
Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Move To (Center of Red Team Merchant Shop <gen>)

Arrival
Events
Unit - A unit enters Red Team Merchant Stop <gen>
Conditions
Actions
Player - Add 1000 to Player 1 (Red) Current gold
Player - Add 1000 to Player 1 (Red) Current lumber
Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game

Level 9
There are 2 variants
1 Search in game constants the problem (i know where it is but i won't tell you
2 order the ship to stop and destroy the ship x seconds after he arive in the region. and for the next region spawn new one
and the third is to make AI for the ship gl

Status
Not open for further replies.