• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me with a detonator for naga blight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I just created a blight for the naga, like the undead, this blight will only be created when you finish building a naga building or also when you start the game when you choose your naga race and have your temple of the tides already established , now well, I established a condition which will make that only the naga can get additional regeneration in that blight, it is an ability that only the nagas will have (WaterEssence), finally I can say that the detonators are already 99% ready, without However, when moving those triggers to my original map, there will be too much lag, and I really don't know how to solve it, I have added custom scripts to remove leaks but it still has a lot of lag.
PDST: Detonator = trigger
My inglish is bad.

Attachments

• LaLocura.w3x
    19 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.