• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

help me plss ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
how to make those units tat dies will respawn back in 30 seconds?? like those rpg maps... example: elemental rpg, TBR, angel of death, and etc. (i wan those units to respawn directly at the place they die)

help me pls ><

Level 32
Respawn Units

This simple trigger will replace creeps that are killed.

Edit the Events to specify a particular player.
Edit the Conditions to specify a particular unit type.

• Respawn Creeps
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Hostile Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 30.00 seconds
      • Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) using The new unit's max life and mana

Level 8
That may not work... try thius

• Events
  • Unit- a unit owned by neutral hostile dies
  • Conditions
  • Dying unit equall to (brigand)
  • actions
  • Wait 30.00 seconds
  • Unit-replace (dying unit) with a brigand using the new units default life and mana.

that will reduse the lagg that can be caused if several units dies @ the same time.

Level 2
thx thx... but i got see some post they say like dis:

event=when a unit dies
condition=triggering unit equals to player 12
action=wait 30 seconds
cre8 1 (unit type of dying unit) at the position of (dying unit) for player 12 at angels facing building degree

well my english is bad.. anyway it was something like tat

Status
Not open for further replies.