• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I just have 3 questions for some experienced people:
1. How do you make "turret" like attacks, like in battleships? I don't want them on an item, just part of a unit.
2. How do you make your own attack/armor types?
3. How can I make a space background? Is there a file I should download?
Thanks in advance.

Level 3
1. Go to abilities >> Human >> Units >> Pheonix fire.
2. Go to Advanced Game play Constants to edit attack damage against armor types and then go to Advanced Interface to change icon's for armor values in Game play constants you can rename armor types and attack types and in Advanced interface you can change your attack and armor Icon's as well as alot of other special features, and you can make a space background by using adobe photoshop and making it into a texture and putting it on the minimap preview file or the interface. I can explain in advance if needed PM me.

Last edited:
Level 9
Important thing when using Space Terrain Textures!: Remove all units/building shadows, or else it really uglies it up. Also, be sure that none of the terrain is raised or lowered.

By the way...judging by your questions...you're making some sort of Space Battleships map?

Status
Not open for further replies.