• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me make a spell!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok can someone help me make a spell thats like a musou

if you have the game samurai warriors or dynasty warriors you should know what i mean

what i need is a spell so when player clicks on that spell an explosion comes around hin and then like a laser comes from him that goes away from him like a nuke (you know (((((((o))))))))) except also from the top and bottom) and then it does like 750 damage to all units around him please help ill repay by telling everyone what a great person you are or......maybe.......well you get the picture

also a spell like that that what happens is when the hero is in red health or like 500 health or less and then the above spell happens and it adds fire and some other things to it and it burns the troops and stuns then and does 1250 damage but when you have that 500 or less health the spell that was at the beggining of my post disapeares and then one in this paragraph appears and when he gets 501 or more health it switchs again to normal musou PLEASE HELP :cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.