• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help Me !! For Event !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
can you all help me ?

i'm making event for my pvpgn server

but i dont have jungle race 1.22 map with observer

can you all guys make it for me ?

thankss :)

Level 2
oke first

1. jungle race is all Free for all
i need to make it 4 by 4
so team a = 4 person
team b = 4 person

and also the observer 2 / 3 slot
i need it to become a referee at that match

Level 30
oke first

1. jungle race is all Free for all
i need to make it 4 by 4
so team a = 4 person
team b = 4 person

and also the observer 2 / 3 slot
i need it to become a referee at that match

In World Editor, Go to Scenario, then Player Properties and add 8 players. Now go to Force Properties that is also in Scenario then Click Add Force now add two forces and name those Force, the name depends on you. Now divide the players by putting or to better explain it, move each 4 players in each force.

Now, in the left screen in the Force properties, for both forces, check Allied, Allied Victory and Share Vision. Check those for both forces.

For Observes, that doesnt even need anything just go to Advance Options when playing map then put it to All Observers.

Level 2
In World Editor, Go to Scenario, then Player Properties and add 8 players. Now go to Force Properties that is also in Scenario then Click Add Force now add two forces and name those Force, the name depends on you. Now divide the players by putting or to better explain it, move each 4 players in each force.

Now, in the left screen in the Force properties, for both forces, check Allied, Allied Victory and Share Vision. Check those for both forces.

where ? can you help me

i'm kinnda confuse

Level 30
See this Screenshot?

attachment.php

Find the option Scenario then when you find it, you will see some options, click Player Properties then add 8 players because your map will be like 4vs4. Now go to Force properties, also in the Scenario. Find the option Add Force and it will add a force. Add 2 forces (click add force two times XD) to divide the players. Now move each 4 players to different force so it will be like 4 vs 4.

Now at the left side, check the options fr each force, Allied, Allied Victory, and Share Vision.

Attachments

• Blabla.jpg
    Blabla.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 150
Level 2
See this Screenshot?

attachment.php

Find the option Scenario then when you find it, you will see some options, click Player Properties then add 8 players because your map will be like 4vs4. Now go to Force properties, also in the Scenario. Find the option Add Force and it will add a force. Add 2 forces (click add force two times XD) to divide the players. Now move each 4 players to different force so it will be like 4 vs 4.

Now at the left side, check the options fr each force, Allied, Allied Victory, and Share Vision.

i understand until add player

now i'm confuse how to divide it

into 4 player with 4 player

Level 30
i understand until add player

now i'm confuse how to divide it

into 4 player with 4 player

attachment.php

You click the option there, Add Forces. Now add two forces and move player 1 - 4 into the first force and player 5 - 8 to second force.

After that, you can see in the right side, Check for both forces Allied, Allied Victory, and Share Vision.

ALSO DONT FOLLOW THE FORCES IN MY PICTURE, IT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE!

Attachments

• Blabla 2.jpg
    Blabla 2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 178
Level 2
attachment.php

You click the option there, Add Forces. Now add two forces and move player 1 - 4 into the first force and player 5 - 8 to second force.

After that, you can see in the right side, Check for both forces Allied, Allied Victory, and Share Vision.

ALSO DONT FOLLOW THE FORCES IN MY PICTURE, IT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE!

ok i did it already

but now

i already make it 4 by 4

so team a 4 player

team b 4 player

but the top of team a

cannot give a mode ??

and i dont find any function how to make observer ??

Level 30
ok i did it already

but now

i already make it 4 by 4

so team a 4 player

team b 4 player

but the top of team a

cannot give a mode ??

and i dont find any function how to make observer ??

What do you mean by mode?

And for the observers,

attachment.php

In the game itself, you will see Advance Options. Click it and

attachment.php

Now find the option Observers then just click Full Observers and when you start the game you wil see, there will be new additional slots just for Observers.

Attachments

• Blabla 3.jpg
    Blabla 3.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Blabla 4.jpg
    Blabla 4.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 123
Level 2
What do you mean by mode?

And for the observers,

attachment.php

In the game itself, you will see Advance Options. Click it and

attachment.php

Now find the option Observers then just click Full Observers and when you start the game you wil see, there will be new additional slots just for Observers.

at jungle race

the original map

the slot named HOST

and player stay there

the player can give a mode

like 15 lap , no evil eye , and storm earth fire song

and also i want the map that could use at bot

the pvpgn bot not by myself

Level 30
at jungle race

the original map

the slot named HOST

and player stay there

the player can give a mode

like 15 lap , no evil eye , and storm earth fire song

and also i want the map that could use at bot

the pvpgn bot not by myself

You can just add a new force named Host and only one player is there and for the others, that will need for more advance triggering. And I cant help you much about advance triggers anymore.

Level 2
can i make a new forces

that forces = not playing also like an observer ?

so that forces can setting the mode or anything ?

Level 2
yes

can all of you help me ?

i already decrease it

and the setting of the mode is gone

confuse =="

Level 2
my friends that are mapmakers said that

I already tried to edit player scenario , but it turned out to have an impact on the trigger JASSnya not in the way, so folders not playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.