• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

!>>Help me and Get >Photoshop< >Free, Easy&lt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I've made an awsome skin for a scout tower.. but.. I Don't know the PATH! I've tried with:

Units\Humans\HumanTower\HumanTower.blp

Units\Humans\ScoutTower\ScoutTower.blp

Textures\ScoutTower.blp

Textures\HumanTower.blp
In the viewer the was :arrow: :arrow: Textures\HumanTower.blp , but.. do u think that works?

It Does'nt!

Is there nything special gay stuff with the path to scout tower? If it is, or not Help Me!
Im really pissed off!

If u help me, ill tell u an easy way of getting PHOTSHOP .. FREE Get 3Ds max free too.. if u help me!
//Mycklern

Level 17
try : buildings\human\HumanTower\HumanTower.blp

when that works - and i think i works - its really easy to look up a unit / building /whatever's path

just go in the worldeditor --> object editor --> look up for the unit / building /whatever of ure choice - open the model file entry - u will get this

editor.jpg

easiely add the .blp to the red marked

voilá

ps: correct me if im wrong - i dont test that one ... and never had a use of the tower models

EDIT:

mhpf i tested it and it works with : Textures\Tower.blp

it changed watch tower , arrow tower and cannon tower, magic tower needs n extra blp file

screeny :

pink.jpg

perhaps u missed the blp ending at ure first try :lol: :lol:

Level 2
Uh dude.... I know how to get 3ds max and photo shop for free.... just type in Cracked 3ds max or somethin in google. But unless u wany like 10000000 viruses and shit on your comp, you should stick with what u got.

Status
Not open for further replies.