• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help! I have an issue with 1 trigger that teleports me everytime i buy an item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
The problem is that when i buy any item it teleport me again (until i upgrade the item, but that still teleports me) (The problem is with the first trigger)
upload_2019-8-31_21-40-0.png
upload_2019-8-31_21-40-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-31_21-39-22.png
    upload_2019-8-31_21-39-22.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Level 39
You need to use “Item being manipulated” to refer to the item. The way you’ve done it just checks if the unit has that item at all, not that it’s just acquired that specific item. Check “Item type of (Item being manipulated) equal to <your type>“ instead.

Also remove IBM from the unit in your summon trigger, rather than removing “item held by unit of type”.

Last edited:
Level 6
You need to use “Item being manipulated” to refer to the item. The way you’ve done it just checks if the unit has that item at all, not that it’s just acquired that specific item. Check “Item type of (Item being manipulated) equal to <your type>“ instead.

Also remove IBM from the unit in your summon trigger, rather that using “item held by unit of type”.
It works. Thank you ^_^
P.S What is IBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.