• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

HELP.! HOW TO DO If Unit Buys or acquires item Show Item On Buying Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
You can check this out
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/how-attach-model-effect-unit-7314/

You just have to add a model to your item
Change the Art - Target field to your new model or effect file.
Change the Art - Target Attachment Point 1 and add the point where you wan't the model/effect.
Change the Art - Target Attachments to the number of points you added.

I.E you have your item SuperSword, now you take the item ability and edit the following
Art - Target > Add your sword model
Art - Target > Attachment Point 1 add > hand, left or hand, right make sure that there are 2 strings like
HAND
LEFT
and not
HAND LEFT

Level 3
I do this thing but now if my hero model has got blade if i add attachment model heros blade isnt hide :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.