• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[HELP] How could I fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Yah, Hello
I'm having a problem from my last [HELP] Thread HERE. The problem is solved that now i can hide and unhide only for 1 player. But, when my friend (Tester) joined the game, he got Disconnected just like a network disconnection. But when i test with myself, it's ok, only problem with other player.
What's wrong with it? Is that problem 'cause Building can't place at one place? But i already set Building's Pathing - Collision Size to 0.00 so they can place on each other but still same problem . And about trigger:
  • Trigger1
  • Conditions
    • (Player 2 (Blue) slot status) Equal to Is playing
    • (Player 2 (Blue) controller) Equal to User
  • Actions
    • Unit - Create 1 Shop for Player 2 (Blue) at (Center of Shop Region <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
    • Set SHOP_UNIT_ARRAY[(Player number of (Owner of (Last created unit)))] = (Last created unit)
    • Unit - Hide (Last created unit)
    • Custom script: if ( GetLocalPlayer() == Player(1) ) then
    • Unit - Unhide SHOP_UNIT_ARRAY[(Player number of (Owner of (Last created unit)))]
    • Custom script: endif
  • Trigger2
  • Conditions
    • (Player 3 (Teal) slot status) Equal to Is playing
    • (Player 3 (Teal) controller) Equal to User
  • Actions
    • Unit - Create 1 Shop for Player 3 (Teal) at (Center of Shop Region <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
    • Set SHOP_UNIT_ARRAY[(Player number of (Owner of (Last created unit)))] = (Last created unit)
    • Unit - Hide (Last created unit)
    • Custom script: if ( GetLocalPlayer() == Player(2) ) then
    • Unit - Unhide SHOP_UNIT_ARRAY[(Player number of (Owner of (Last created unit)))]
    • Custom script: endif
There also many trigger as the same for others players. But this is just a little example
  • Set Items
  • Events
    • Map initialization
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Set Items_Shop_Array[1] = Orb of Fire
    • Set Items_Shop_Array[2] = Orb of Frost
    • Set Items_Shop_Array[3] = Orb of Shadow
  • Add Item to Shop
  • Events
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) Selects a unit
    • Player - Player 2 (Blue) Selects a unit
  • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Shop
  • Actions
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 3, do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Neutral Building - Add Items_Shop_Array[(Integer A)] to SHOP_UNIT_ARRAY[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] with 1 in stock and a max stock of 1
Don't know where's the problem, so i post whole system. If found anything, report me soon :ogre_haosis: Thanks for advance

Status
Not open for further replies.