• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
i am curently working on a bomb arena, so it means, a arena where you have to survive to goblin mines :goblin_boom: missiles, air strikes and finaly an atomic bomb (unsurvivelly XD) i need a win system that makes you win when you are the last player whit a unit and some unit ideas your help would be apreciated (credits)

Level 28
How about occasional events in between dodging bombs (bomb-themed minigames, really)?

For example:

Have bunkers (one per player, minus one) placed around the map that can survive the bombs, anyone not in a bunker loses a life. Of course, there's only room for one in the bunkers, and one is destroyed every time a large bomb hits until there's one bunker and two players.

One player has a sticky bomb stuck to him and must pass it onto another before it explodes, done by coming close enough to another player. Experiment with various spells to make it interesting (for example, a speed-up ability or firebolt to stun other players. The current bomb holder is immune to stun, but every time he uses it, the fuse burns shorter by a certain amount).

[box]My Idea
Title: Bombers' Arena

Units
I have units idea here: You need a bomber - Someone who could plant bombs, a missile launcher, and aircrafts who could lunch missiles and atomic bombs. A hero is also in need here, as always in every map...

Gameplay
You are actually talking about survival games here, so here's the gameplay...
At the start of the game, Bombers will come out from different areas of the map to plant bombs. Each time a hero comes near the bomb, bomb explodes of course damaging the hero near it.
The second phase would slightly be more damaging because a hero will face grenade launchers as caused by missile launchers. Grenade launchers are fast units, so difficult to chase.
The third phase of the game, the air strikers prepared would come to demolish everything. They are vulnerable so you can hit them but they are much stronger and faster than grenade launchers.
Finally, those flying aircrafts come with the rage of the atomic bombs they carry. They are also vulnerable but has most life than any other units in the game.

[victory/defeat conditions
  • defeat
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to <your unit>
    • Actions
      • Game - Defeat (Owner of (Dying unit)) with the message: You loose!
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Dying unit) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HCancelDeath\HCancelDeath.mdl
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Owner of (Dying unit))) and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game)
  • victory
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in (Units of type <your unit>)) Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Game - Victory (Owner of (Picked unit)) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
        • Else - Actions
[/box]

Level 19
well well, that proyect is dead ._. because i am lazy i am always starting new things, i only manage to make a beta, were goblin bombs apear every 0.1 seg but i could not make a missile, bombarding and atomic system, so i kicked the proyect and i taked the idea of cleaving hammer, if you like you can take this dead idea, but please give my credits for the original idea. thanks for looking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.