• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Help: Evasion moves Triggering Unit behind the attacking unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a GUI trigger that does the following:
Coupled with an evasion spell, whenever the attacker misses the triggering unit, the triggering unit instantly teleports behind the attacker facing the attacker, whether the attacker is ranged or not
Thanks for the help

Level 8
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a GUI trigger that does the following:
Coupled with an evasion spell, whenever the attacker misses the triggering unit, the triggering unit instantly teleports behind the attacker facing the attacker, whether the attacker is ranged or not
Thanks for the help

Mean when the triggering unit got 1 health then dodge attack. :ogre_hurrhurr: Free kill :ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 2
Not especially, I wanna add to a "drunken brawler" type spell this trigger:
If an enemy unit attacks the hero (having that ability) and misses, the hero will therefore "teleport" behind him no matter what health or attack type he may have
Thank you

Last edited:
Level 2
Alright, thank you anyhow... just one more question: is there a way to determine if the damage received is less than 1 as a condition?
Thanks

Level 2
Also, it's not very fun to be involuntarily teleported. I'd recommend thinking of something new.
I'm waging it'd'look like a "passive" omnislash of some sort...
You may be right (probably very likely) but I need to be sure :p

Status
Not open for further replies.