• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Help checking region of unit type count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok, Simple problem I think?

How do I get the trigger to properly get number of units of type Deer in a region and tell me through message how many are in the region?

The top one is me trying to check this way, the other is getting all of that type on the map.

The problem is that the check entire one shows the actual amount of 49, but the other that specifically checks the region, says 12 or 13 respectively, They are not all being counted... The deer are literally only in this region and actually spawned randomly at initialization within it even...

nz4ty.jpg

Level 4
How To Post Your Trigger

I don't see any problem with your trigger in particular. If you want to test it more rigorously, you can go over all deer in the map, get their xy coordinates, and see if the coordinates themselves are inside the boundaries of the region.

As a update... I walked away and came back and it just worked... Soooo. Idk why it was having issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.