• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Help!?!? Also Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Alright Can someone get me to catapult model from WC3 RoC Cuz im not sure where to find it also could someone help me with a Spell related problem?

I need a Catapult/building to have an ability to fire a rock chunk to a random spot between two range points Ie. Fire the units attack projectile to a random point bewteen 1500 range and 1750 range? anyone have an idea how i could do that?

Level 32
Level 9
  • catapult
  • Events
    • Unit - Unit is starting effect of an ability. (Or any other event)
  • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) Equal to Catapult Ability (Or any other condition)
  • Actions
    • Set Catapult_angle = (Facing of (Triggering Unit))
    • Unit - Make (Triggering Unit) face (Random Point in (Playable map area)) over 0.00 seconds
    • Unit - Order (Triggering Unit) to Ground Attack ((Position of (Triggering Unit)) offset by (Random real number between 1500.00 and 1750.00) towards (Facing of (Triggering Unit)) degrees)
    • Unit - Make (Triggering Unit) face (Catapult_angle) over 0.00 seconds
...easy? :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.