• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Skill help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
How could i make skill that when enemy hero life's get low (till 20%) and that enemy is in 1500 Range my hero gets bonus movment speed and attack rate (ill make skill for this one) and when enemy hero life's gets higher (21%+) or that enemy units is farer that 1500 range from my hero then skill will be disabled (something like bloodseeker skill in dota)
I tried to make but didn't work for me don't know what event to use and how disable it :/
And Please help me fast i want to make that skill as fast as i can. I don't like unfinished stuff for long time..

EDIT:
Problem Solved

Last edited:
Level 29
I think the easiest way would be if a real (that will be worth the life of your hero) is worth 20% of the unit's life like this:

• Game - Real_Variable becomes Equal to ((Max life of Your_Unit) / 5.00)

You will need to set your real to the unit's life every 0.2 or so.

Level 7
I made like this
  • Game - SenceOfAssassinReal becomes Equal to ((Max life of No unit) / 5.00)
but i don't know what unit should i pick and how to set that real I'm really lost this time but i really need this :wbored:

Level 7
Does your map have more then 1 possible unit who will posses this ability per player ?
If yes then it must be done in another way.

Just put there the unit variable you have (or don't have) for your heros.

I really didn't understand you :wbored:
I will try explain what i want to do and how everything should look like.

My hero (i pick hero by creating him(Unit enter region....remove entering unit.... create 1 hero for entering unit....)and its not in map when map starts) has ability (SenseOfAssassin) when any nearby enemy hero life's gets lover that 20% my hero gains buff (Sense of assassin(endurance aura changed tooltip and other s***)) And then if that enemy hero gets farer than 1500 range from my hero or die or his life gets higher that 20% i want to remove Sense of assassin from my hero ( i know how do i remove and add it to my hero) but my problem is that i don't know how to set if nearby enemy hero life gets lower or higher. I need to see just trigger how it could look like please!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Level 29
Oh I see ! Ok, its I who didn't understand the situation lol.

Ok, I made this but im not sure it will work.
Try it.

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Level of Acid Bomb for Hero[(Integer A)]) Greater than or equal to 1
            • Then - Actions
              • Set Point[(Integer A)] = (Position of Hero[(Integer A)])
              • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
              • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 1500.00 of Point[(Integer A)] matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Hero[(Integer A)])) Equal to True))) and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Life of (Picked unit)) Less than or equal to ((Max life of (Picked unit)) / 5.00)
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Unit - Add Acid Bomb to Hero[(Integer A)]
                    • Else - Actions
                      • Unit - Remove Acid Bomb from Hero[(Integer A)]
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Point[GetForLoopIndexA()])
            • Else - Actions

Level 7
I made like this
  • SenceOfAssassin
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Level of Sense of Assassin (Assassin) for Hero[(Integer A)]) Greater than or equal to 1
            • Then - Actions
              • Set Point[(Integer A)] = (Position of Hero[(Integer A)])
              • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
              • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 1500.00 of Point[(Integer A)] matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Hero[(Integer A)])) Equal to True))) and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Life of (Picked unit)) Less than or equal to ((Max life of (Picked unit)) / 5.00)
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Enable Sense of Assassin for (Picked player))
                    • Else - Actions
                      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Disable Sense of Assassin for (Picked player))
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Point[GetForLoopIndexA()])
            • Else - Actions
but its not working :wbored: damn!!!! thx for trying to help but without you i could do that much i don't understand any of that integer A B.... so i don't understand whats wrong now could you please try fix this plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 7
What i understand in here is just
  • If - Conditions
  • Then - Actions
  • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Enable Sense of Assassin for (Picked player))
  • Else - Actions
  • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Disable Sense of Assassin for (Picked player))
so i really don't know what are you talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.