• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help a Nubby with: Hero Transformation Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello It may Have already been posted but i am unable to find it using the search button.

Problem: Getting a hero to transform into something WITHOUT resetting the level. Like lets say you have a level 5 hero, and he transforms into another hero type thing... WELL I want it to stay the same level. I dont mind if the skills reset but... I just want it so he can transform into something without the reset of ALL his skills..

I have no clue what to do with the game cache but i think i know it has to do with something like that..

Thank you in advance for just reading this, sorry if this is truly a waist of your time(s) because i know everyone has something better to do than to help a nubby :spell_breaker:

Status
Not open for further replies.