• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help a newbie please

Level 2
Hello, I am someone who speaks Spanish, I barely know how to speak a few words in English, I would like a little help to learn how to create a career and how to create a selection of these. I'm a newbie, I just got into this but I would like some explanatory video or where I could learn. ? or maybe a group and so on, any little thing helps me, I hope you can help me, thank you X"D

Level 2
¿Por carrera te refieres quizás a una carrera? ¿Cómo crear una carrera personalizada? ¿Y cómo hacer una selección de carrera?

Hay muchos tutoriales en Hive, pero si tus conocimientos de inglés no son buenos, es posible que limiten la disponibilidad de buenos tutoriales. ¿Quizás podrías traducir algunos tutoriales con modelos de lenguaje AI?
Yes, I would like to create a map of races where they are balanced so that I can play 1v1 normally with the other normal races in the game. I have been playing several things but I feel like I could learn more things but the truth is I don't know where to look or rather how. It starts with not knowing much English.

Level 2
Hay muchos videos tutoriales de wc3 en español aquí desde esta cuenta de youtube. Puede que allí encuentres lo que buscas.
https://www.youtube.com/@WorldOfEditorsOficial/videos
¡Espero que esto te ayude!
thank you so much! I'll keep an eye out, if you find something else it would help me a lot.

By the way, I wanted to ask, I have seen that some modify their editor, but what does these modifications bring? What benefits does it bring and how many are there?

Level 13
thank you so much! I'll keep an eye out, if you find something else it would help me a lot.

By the way, I wanted to ask, I have seen that some modify their editor, but what does these modifications bring? What benefits does it bring and how many are there?
I primarily use JNGP World Editor - it can exceed doodads limit, can use more tilesets, automatically makes backups, can merge editor data. I'm not sure if it usable in Reforged versions.

Some spells uses vJASS so you need JNGP editor to edit and save the map. I think in Reforged world editor already comes with it so you simply need to activate it in Jasshelper.

World Editors:
1. Pre-reforged World Editor
2. Reforged World Editor
3. JNGP World Editor
4. SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle
5. YDWE PK Edition

These are the world editors that I know of. I don't really use these other world editors so I couldn't tell you more about them.

Level 2
I primarily use JNGP World Editor - it can exceed doodads limit, can use more tilesets, automatically makes backups, can merge editor data. I'm not sure if it usable in Reforged versions.

Some spells uses vJASS so you need JNGP editor to edit and save the map. I think in Reforged world editor already comes with it so you simply need to activate it in Jasshelper.

World Editors:
1. Pre-reforged World Editor
2. Reforged World Editor
3. JNGP World Editor
4. SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle
5. YDWE PK Edition

These are the world editors that I know of. I don't really use these other world editors so I couldn't tell you more about them.
oh I had heard about vJASS but how do I install or download and use it? It happens that I don't have Reforged because I don't have a good computer X"D (I use 1.27) what should I do to have vJASS?
Excuse me if I come to you with question after question as I am a newbie I want to be well informed to learn as much as I can jasjsj

Level 13
oh I had heard about vJASS but how do I install or download and use it? It happens that I don't have Reforged because I don't have a good computer X"D (I use 1.27) what should I do to have vJASS?
Excuse me if I come to you with question after question as I am a newbie I want to be well informed to learn as much as I can jasjsj
Here's an example.
This is a vJASS spell that you can import into your maps. Just follow the instructions to import the spell, give the spell to hero/unit and then save the map in JNGP World Editor.

Link for JNGP.

No problem. Feel free to also ask for help in World Editor Help Zone.