• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hellsing

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is one ordinery map that i made myself,so everything in the map is made by me,(i dont mean the models and all,just that no one helped me creating it)
So information about the map:
*In the center of the map you have a Trade City that was before the third war really famous,after the war came most of its citisens fled to StormWind seeking shelter,few traders are still there,the ATOL so called is under the control of bandits and wont let you do anything without fight.
*Lots of mobs,and ofc items
*map is playable.
*This map is Rain Of Chaos version since i unstalled Wc3 with frozen throne and a day ago i installed again,and i dont have frozen throne yet.
I think il do a TFT version as soon as i get it.

How to play:
Well its like any other melee but here are few tips:
*if your gonna go into the city dont dare to walk in it with low number of units,you may lose the hero
*Try avoiding the forest,the bandits are lurking there,and be expecting ambush if your gonna go in it.
*To make it fun,you shoud set the gameplay 1v2v3v4 player,no teams,solo test your knowlegde in playing melee
*You have lots of Traders in the atol,sadly you have to fight trought the bandits to get there.
The city is runned by a Paladin which i have set to be arthas,that wil be changed in the TFT version.
So what to say more,have fun i guess.
I woud have posted screenshots i just cant figure out how to upload them into the description

Keywords:
Hellsing Map Beta
Contents

Hellsing (Map)

Reviews
18:55, 28th Jun 2013 Orcnet:
@abgm
Alpha :ogre_hurrhurr:? Are you drunk? That's even worse.
Only Late BETA & Completed Maps may uploaded at Map Section
Remember, it's like this : Early Alpha -> Alpha -> Early Beta -> Beta -> Late Beta -> Completed

Also, does his alter the races or anything special? If he just trigger something simple its not altered, altered Melee means we alter a race in Melee map and it still retains its Melee style map.

@OP
Does this map has imported models? If so you need to credit those models, as well as icons.

Last edited:
Level 3
Yes it is a melee
-because the tangent rect aproach to the curve in the maximum point, where the derivate is equal to 0
so using the Integral of the funtion you obtain a real ecuation

if is = 0 the map is a melee
if is = 1 the map is an altered melee

using this math it is 7 resources less the 7 variant made by the terrain tile
so is = to 0 so is a melee,
proper demostrated with the Lagrange method

XD

NOT

no is not a melee just joking XD

no no custom race just a heavy fortress in the middle with a lot of bad guys
What he said,and as i said in description which you probobly didnt read,
ITS A WARCRAFT 3 ROC STYLE,so there are no IMPORT-EXPORT -_-

and its not beta like a game beta or something its playable just a ROC version.
When i said update i meant a TFT version with bigger changes,its enough for ROC in this ver.
Sry for duble post

Last edited by a moderator: