• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

helloo all lovely peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
helloo fellas. 1rst i wanna know if any speak spanish coz ireally need help to ask many think about the map creation's coz mi english is like hmm indian haha but is true, ( take this serius plz)
any way, i wanan know to lear to make a map ( editin sound /triger's importing modells/etc i see all the web's sites from tutorials and etc and this web is the best EVER!!!!!!! but mi english is so bad to can undertend ( yes yes i can use a traslator too) but.. no is teh same and i no can't find web's in spanish whit tutorials ,, any way is any can help me and any one speak spanish ( and read this post haha) plz helppp me!!!! and thannk thankk so much to ALL peoples in this comunity by the WAY!!
DAMMMMMMMMM....... I LOVE THIS Web and peoples make do IT ,, nice work NICE Spell NICE modells I whish say to all here NICE JOB but ( take to mcuh time that haha) but is true i tell from teh butom of my heart and one hand in ,, him. i love see all teh spell and all teh map's and ALL OF ALL here my dream is lear to make sometingg.. like that. some some day whit practice,, Sigh.. any way. THank to ALL to make me happy (^_^)i give my msn to ... contactme thnak you one more time to all ( [email protected]
by teh way i wanna give credit TO ALL here all mak a nice and COOL comunity KEEP Do it
A friend from latin america--------------------

Level 11
Welcome Streamlife,

It's good to see friendly people around. I can tell that your english is not that great, but I can understand what you wrote. Nevertheless, I am sure that in time, you will improve it, just as I did. I used to have a horrible english, but while using forums and having fun on them, I learnt a lot. So believe me, time will change everything.

I am glad to hear that you love this site, though I begin to dislike it gradually, mainly because we lost our elite. But who knows, maybe you guys will be our future elite. :)

To learn more, check the tutorials. If you do not understand stuff from them, take a dictionary. :) Good luck!

~Daelin

Level 2
OHh dudee

ODD dude thank thnak thankkkk aLOT 4 you words thank you really .. and in first place YES blieve this i sthe best SIte of internet whit info about the warcraft true me i use internet since 9 year's and i can tell you whit the eye close's this i steh best,, is teh cenral of all warcraft in the eart the big best web's site , and thank you one more time for you simpati (yes i can undertend all ( the more % of the words ;D) any way i like see to some like you ,, hmm i no can't find teh exactly word, hmm ( TIME TO traslator i think haha) na i can handle this for the moment hehe i wanna tell you dude you are the only one since hmm i dont remember hahaa u are the only one wat give to me one kind.. answer all speak whit funy's comentaries is hard to find peoples like you for that i wanan tell you brotha keep like that . and thank you so much for give to me strenth to keep goin hmm(to give forces me to follow ahead) haha yes yes i 'm a indian but u can underten.. all
sigh.. ok brotha since here TO there my hand when you need one plz i 'm here, far far but more close that other
( i wanna speak more fluid some day THE time make all happend and is true) :wink:
see you around brotha i go to give me best to lear and in a future teach to other's

Level 1

Hello Streamlife, welcome to this community. I'm from Argentina so I speak spanish.

Tengo una nocion un poco avanzada de edicion, tal vez te pueda ayudar.

See ya

Level 2
hello (HOLAS)

hello man and thank you soo much
gracias por responderme dale ahi te mande un pm =lmente ais que si podes darme una mano te voy a estar eternamente agradecido agreame a el msn dale? bueh salu2 y mcuhas gracias otra ves!

Status
Not open for further replies.