• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Intruduction: Hello i am Azeroc and Azeroc in warcraft battle.net too
I have Played WoW about 4 years and Warcraft III about 6 years
At begining i liked many RPG , arena and Tag games, now after these many years i only like Heavly modifyted maps with good models and skins and so i get ideas for my maps cuz now my favorite doing in computer is Map making i love how people enjoy my maps and i very love nice ppl unless some kind of son of a bit** who just join in game and at game start are saying many retar*ed things about my map or something others map or insulting becouse they are just kids who needs to teach better Behavior

How did i know about this website: In this website i was shocked I FOUND everything what i wanted Tools,Tutorials,Ideas,Models and skins but look an eye to forums too Admins/Creators are realy nice and helpfull and i hope i will belong here well :)

Favorite Doing: Sport = Hockey
About me: I am Good at english, bit know Ger, Good at russian so i am not ppl who dont know english :p and i am training in Hockey about 4 years (I am attacker)
Email: [email protected]
Second Email: [email protected]

I hope i will help very good in this website ^.^

Level 6
Hello and Welcome to the Hive! I hope you can find everything you need here.

Very Nice Introduction ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.