• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am Osvir, 21 years old from Sweden. I am a passionate gamer, I love games and etc. etc.. I'm a nerd with no doubt, but I am a proud nerd :p

So what else can I say? Well I am currently working on a project, more information can be found here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f256/warcraft-orcs-humans-remade-124983/#post1094460

I like to draw, in photoshop (not especially good at it but I love it anyways), play guitar (which I am not very good at either), and sing (yet again, not good at it), code a little (very very very very basic), play around with 3D models (just began with it so I am currently worthless with it), I like to write and play theatre.

I am actually currently writing a story, for a future game. But perhaps I'll talk about that, further into the future ;)

Nice to be here! Wonderful website full of creativity :D

Level 20
sorry, i wanted to tell you in your project thread but it was closed. I personally made up entirely a Wc1 remake using world editor. I did it alone(3 years of work), taking and crediting models of authors around this forum, asking few things "here and there" only. If you wish to play it, do it. I made it basically so i could play it by myself :D i confess. Good Luck on your road anyway!

EDIT: sorry, didn't look at the post date or last activity. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.