• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I've been using Hivework shop for a while, but I just recently decided to join the forums...

Some of you may know me from a few other forums such as the Clan VZ forum, with names such as Colonel Odessa Cubbage, NerubianTerror, The Colonel, FM_Iodra, PewPewTurret, or The Froh. For those of you who do not know me, read on.

I joined because currently, I am working on a project with a friend of mine, Cold_Phoenix, called Mana Clash, and we would like some artistic help with it, icon, models, skins, and such.

It is somewhat like Battle Royale for those who have played it... although it is substantially different.

For those who haven't played Battle Royale, here are the basics of the game.
-You start with one unique unit of your choosing.
-When you die you loose and go into observer mode.
-There are no fountains, you kill randomly spawning, limited number, critters for food. We think this will prevent fountain camping while still giving players the ability to get back in the game after a fight.
-Each unit has 4 spells.
-You do not gain levels.
-It is pure PvP, you must kill everyone else.
-There are no hostile NPCs.
-There is a general high damage-health ratio, this makes the game go faster.

We have a lot more... but this thread isn't for advertisement... PM for the our website or additional general information... about it...

Other than MC, I have worked on and helped with a few other maps, none of them are finished yet however...

I am not artistic so I mainly rely on other people for skins and such, but I am good brainstorming for heroes, map geography, spells, and the like. After I get a good look and the general idea of a few of your guy's projects I will likely help out.

Last edited:
Level 2
Really, I didn't know many other VZers were here(Other than Dusk.) What's your name on the Clan VZ forum? Are you one of the silly lurking posters who join, and then never post again?

Level 2
Nah, they do DoE, AotZ, and such.

I just played Battle Royale for a few weeks and saw places it could be improved, so I started to make my own map with some of the same basic ideas.

Level 34
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get the help needed to get yours done to impress us all!

Status
Not open for further replies.