• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello my name is.. and im a...

What type of map would you like to see finished first?

• A "DotA" type map with two teams of up to 5 players per team, 66 unique heroes and over 50 unique it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A defense type map where up to 10 players co-op against waves of alliance and horde enemies while yo

• A fully interactive 3rd person single player RPG with over 500 unique weapons and armor (including a

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • none of the above, they all sound really bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, As you can see I go by "Argentine" my old WoW main.

I have been a mapper for years but I just recently got back into it and I am making a few maps. (2 online games and one single player RPG) My pet project is the RPG and I am seeking help with it. I am also here to give any help I can. I have an extensive understanding of about 75% of the triggers in WE, though I don't know too much about anything more advanced (such as WE mods) So yep, Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.