• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, there. My name is DuckyDragon. I played Warcraft III years ago. I guess I fiddled around with the world editor a little bit, though I didn't do much and quite honestly, couldn't figure it out, probably because I was around 10 years old or so back then. Of course, I loved trying. I obviously stopped playing it, but I don't remember exactly when I stopped. Maybe it was when I got a new computer and I just forgot about it. I also lost my original CD key.

I decided to revisit playing it, getting the game again online for $20 (including the expansion) and I was pretty surprised to see that there was still a very active community that was still around, so I joined it. Hello again!

Level 32
The free versions don't have Battle.net :ogre_datass:

If you need help with finding games, use makemehost.com or entgaming.com. They show the game names and the amount of players in it of user hosted and auto-bot hosted games that are partnered with them, which are what the majority of hosts are.

Level 21
The free versions don't have Battle.net :ogre_datass:

If you need help with finding games, use makemehost.com or entgaming.com. They show the game names and the amount of players in it of user hosted and auto-bot hosted games that are partnered with them, which are what the majority of hosts are.

So I'm a special case? I downloaded Warcraft for free and could use Battle.net still.

Status
Not open for further replies.