• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hi fellow gamers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi people! I am a veteran{citation needed :)} WC player. I have been playing WC3:TFT for ~12 years! I stopped playing it at somewhere around mid 2013. Recently started playing it again. And my love for playing a good game of WC3 can only be matched by my love of making or modifying maps. I used to make a lot of maps years back. Sadly i lost them all. Well, recently I started playing WC3 again and I must say, feels good to know that the WC3 community is still very strong. Hope that Warcraft never dies! BTW, I posted a custom map "Hunt or be Hunted". Pliz do check it out. Its the first map I made after years and also my first official post :goblin_yeah:

Level 21
Welcome to the hive!
You remind me of myself a bit. I had spent 4 years in map-making before joining the hive and I had so many playable maps (two TDs, arenas, a small AoS, A LOT of cinematics because they are my passion and many other maps) but sadly I lost them all after that my computer broke down :/ What a pity, 4 years of job thrown in the trash in a second.
Oh yeah, I noticed your map. Gonna test it ASAP.

Level 2
I used resources from hive a lotta tyms for my own personal use years back(You know, custom maps to play with my frenz with op units n heroes XD) but never thot bout joining it. Maybe m a bit late, but m i glad i joined up! Now i can bug people about tutorials n models instead of spending hours googling for it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.